MISSION AND VISION
Our overall Goal is to update Members Knowledge on Public Administration and Management Practice.
PAMDI’s Mission is to provide value added capacity building for Public and Private Sector Administrators and Managers, using global best practices in service delivery.
The Institute pursues its Mission by:
- Encouraging the highest Standards of Professional Practice and Service to the Public,
- Enhancing the Understanding of the Public Sector,
- Advocating the Highest Values and Ideals of Public Service,
- Expanding and Exchanging Knowledge about Public Administration,
- Contributing to the Resolution of Key Issues in Public Administration,
- Promoting the Education and Professional Development of Public Administrators.
In Meeting our Mission to Promote Excellence in Public Service, PAMDI advances the Theory and Practice of Public Management and Governance. We Harness the Ideas presented in our Prestigious Publications, Conferences and Awards to Stimulate Innovation and the Creative Exchange of Ideas and Best Practices among Public Servants, Academics and Students of Public Administration.
PAMDI’s Vision is to be visible in Promoting Excellent leadership in Public Administration, Development Management and Corporate Governance in Nigeria and beyond.
Join Distinguished PAMDI Members to:
- Enjoy practical and timely insights in the Public Administration and Management Development Newsletter and Magazines
- Access leading-edge Research
- Network with Peers and Colleagues from all the sectors of the Economy.
- Influence Policy Directions
- Learn from Insightful Workshops and Seminars and Conferences, etc
- Receive Frequent and Relevant Communications on Exemplary Practices
- Access Multiple Learning Events and Tools
- Publish and present to an expert audience
- Access High Quality Reports and Case Studies
- Enjoy the Recognition for your efforts through Prestigious Awards
The Public Administration and Management Development Institute (PAMDI) is the Definitive Association for Public Service Professionals, Scholars, Students and Business people who share a passion for high performance Public Sector Management. PAMDI works through its vast networks of Members, Colleagues and International partners to deepen knowledge of the best practices and new ideas in Public Policy and Administration.